|“||The problem with harvesting so many resources is that they tend to pile up. Nuggets are not big fans of clutter, however jolly they may seem.||”|
~ Flavor Text
The warehouse is a medium sized building mainly used to store Resources gathered by the Nuggets. It has an average build time due to its resource requirements and build points, and also requires water to function. The Storage Areas Perk must be researched before this building becomes available.
This building does not provide any jobs as it works passively with the help of random nuggets.
Once constructed, nuggets will begin filling the warehouse with the resources they collect from the planet. Each warehouse can store a maximum of 100 units of resource which includes food, wood, stone, herbs, wooden planks and stone blocks.
Clicking on the warehouse will open its information panel which includes:
- The amount of resource units stored, and the maximum amount.
- Individual unit counts for each of the six possible resources that can be stored.
- Toggle switch for disabling and enabling the storage of specific resources.
- The current durability of the warehouse itself.
- The power and water requirement meters.