This update was released as a hot fix to Update Cheesecake on October 22, 2016. Read the official news post.
The changes are as follows:
- Fixed numerous issues that could cause AI to stop working (behind the scenes type of fixes).
- Fixed issue where right-clicking can cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue where game could crash on welcome screen.
- Fixed an issue where the game could stop loading at around 25%.
- Removed SSAO option from settings menu (this option could cause game to crash).
- Cleaned up mating so that the population should now grow at a more consistent rate.
- Fixed an issue where mating would not work correctly after around 24 nuggets.
- Empty huts will now be reused, preventing nuggets from potentially building huts too far away from food/water source.
- Increased mating rate (population should grow slightly faster).